If you have been charged with a drug offense it is important to speak with an experienced drug crime attorney early in your case. Drug cases involve complex defenses that can hinge on technical issues surrounding the search and seizure of drug evidence.
A conviction for any drug offense can cause far reaching consequences, including but not limited to:
• negatively affecting your employment, military, or academic status;
• prohibiting you from attending your child’s school or recreational activities;
• ineligibility to have your record sealed; and if convicted a mandatory two (2) year Driver’s License suspension.
Attorney Michael Butash has significant knowledge and experience in drug crimes defense. As a prosecutor, he was responsible for prosecuting a range of very serious drug offenses, from investigation through trial. As a criminal defense attorney, this inside knowledge is of critical importance and can benefit the defense of your case. Your entire case can be won or lost depending on a motion to suppress drug evidence that may be filed and argued in your case. Additionally, a motion to dismiss can be filed in your case if the prosecution does not have sufficient evidence to prove that you actually or constructively possessed the controlled or illegal substance. Act now to consult with Attorney Michael Butash and find out how to best protect your rights and future opportunities. Call 1-866-33-LEGAL to speak to Attorney Michael Butash now about your drug charges.
Typical drug cases include:
• Possession of a Controlled Substance
• Prescription Drug Trafficking
• Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
• Drug Trafficking
• Drug Possession with Intent to Sell